Another easy to make , yet delicious recipe for you.Making it on the cast iron skillet adds lots of flavor too.
You can taste the difference by making yourselves
Just follow the simple steps :
- Peppers 6 Large (Preferred)
- Ground Beef 1 Lb
- Onion 1 Med. (Chopped)
- Tomatoes 1 Can (16 oz. Diced)
- Rice ½ Cup (Long Grain)
- Cheese 1 Cup
- Garlic 2 Cloves (Minced)
- Parsley 1 Tbsp (Minced)
- Allspice 1 Teespoon
- Salt 1 Teespoon
- Pepper ½ Teespoon
- Preheat the KochCookware Skillet
- Cut the tops off of the peppers (save it to use as lid or you can use tomatoes / tomatoes sauce), and remove seeds.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic till meat is Brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and cook 2-3 minutes more in the skillet.
- Take the mixture in a bowl, and stir parsley, cheese, allspice, salt and pepper. Let the mixture chill before stuffing in peppers.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Stuff the peppers with mixture and place them on Skillet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40minutes