Another easy to make, yet delicious recipe for you. Making it on the cast iron skillet adds lots of flavors too.
You can taste the difference by making yourselves
Just follow the simple steps :
- Peppers 6 Large (Preferred)
- Ground Beef 1 Lb
- Onion 1 Med. (Chopped)
- Tomatoes 1 Can (16 oz. Diced)
- Rice ½ Cup (Long Grain)
- Cheese 1 Cup
- Garlic 2 Cloves (Minced)
- Parsley 1 Tbsp (Minced)
- Allspice 1 Teaspoon
- Salt 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper ½ Teaspoon
[button type="success" text="BUY NOW! NO.305 SKILLET" url="https://kochcookware.com/products/no-305-r"]
- Preheat the KochCookware Skillet
- Cut the tops off of the peppers (save it to use a lid or you can use tomatoes/tomatoes sauce), and remove seeds.
- Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is Brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and cook 2-3 minutes more in the skillet.
- Take the mixture in a bowl, and stir parsley, cheese, allspice, salt, and pepper. Let the mixture chill before stuffing in peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff the peppers with mixture and place them on Skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40minutes